Wednesday, April 28, 2010

STACEY DASH IS THE WORLD’S SEXIEST 44-YEAR-OLD COVER GIRL! CHECK HER OUT IN SMOOTH MAGAZINE!!!


The very sexy Stacey Dash is appearing in the latest issue of Smooth Magazine! This girl is still killing the game at the age of 44 and she looks better than 90% of the women who typically pose in these kinds of magazines. And she’s twice their age!

In Smooth’s latest issue, Dash talks about everything from her new love life to cooking:

“Stacey Dash can cook. But let’s get it straight: I don’t like to cook. If I’m in the mood, I can cook, but I don’t want you count on me to cook for you every day, because it’s not going to happen.”

A special shout out to Stacey Dash for definitely keeping her body nice and trim during her 44 years of life. Here’s a few more shots from the spread:


No comments:

Post a Comment