Thursday, April 29, 2010

LIL. WAYNE TALKS ABOUT CHILD SUPPORT, HIS FOUR BABY MAMAS, & SHANELL IN OZONE MAGAZINE’S 6TH ANNUAL SEX ISSUE!!!


Young Money front-man Lil Wayne is featured on the cover of Ozone Magazine’s sixth annual “Sex Issue” even though he’s currently serving a year-long bid behind bars up in Rikers. The interview was conducted just before he began his prison sentence and in it, Wayne touches on a range of subjects, including his thoughts on child support, his newest baby mamas Lauren London and Nivea, his rumored relationship with Young Money artist Shanell, and more. Also notice how we said “touched on” because some of his answers are very vague, but still interesting none-the-less! Check out a few excerpts from the interview below:

On whether he considers himself a good father and child support:
I’m not on child support with none of my kids cause I’m a great father. So it’s not determined by how much money you’re paying at all. That’s not what it’s about. It’s about being there and being that important person in their lives. It’s about being #1 or #2 in their life. That’s very important for your child, to make sure you’re that #1 or #2. Because if you’re not, you know what #1 or #2 could end up being. That’s the most important thing of all. I just try to make sure I’m of the highest importance in their lives, next to their moms.

I know you’re generally not too concerned about the critics, but you did get a lot of flak for the four baby mamas.
I don’t think what people think should be any concern of anybody’s. It’s definitely not a concern of mine. I’d be crazy if it was and you’re crazy if you are.

I think people translate “he has four baby mamas” as “he disrespects women.”

But that goes back to me not caring about what people think or say. They wanna be [baby mama] number five, six, and seven, so…

Did you go through a phase where you were, um… wanting to spread your seed? Or was it just the way things happened?

You’d have to be a woman that’s with me to know what phase I was going through. If I was to answer that question for you or for the world or for this magazine, then I’d be the dumbest ni*** on the planet.

How are you able to have several baby mothers and they all appear to get along pretty well?
That’s another answer that’s none of your concern. Shouldn’t be.

No comments:

Post a Comment