Monday, November 15, 2010

OPRAH WINFREY & WHOOPI GOLDBERG SQUASH “IMAGINARY BEEF”!!!

Oprah Winfrey and Whoopi Goldberg are back friends again…..(as if we knew they weren’t)

On a “The Color Purple” reunion episode of her show (to air today), Oprah reveals that she and Whoopi squashed their “imaginary beef.” Apparently, the two never had a problem with each other from the beginning!

“Whoopi came up to me and she said, ‘Can I just ask you something?’ Did I do something to you?’ ” Oprah recalls. “I said, ‘What are you talking about?’ [Whoopi] says, ‘All these years, you know, we’ve been disconnected and I just want to know, did I do something?’ I said, ‘All these years I thought you were mad at me.’”

“It’s crazy,” Whoopi said. “It’s crazy,” Winfrey agrees. “So I thought, you think I’m mad at you? I thought you were mad at me, “What was that?” Whoopi replies, “Who knows?”

No comments:

Post a Comment