Saturday, June 12, 2010

BRANDY & FLO RIDA BREAK UP + BRANDY HANGS IT UP AS A FEMALE RAPPER: NO MORE “BRAN’NU”!!!


Brandy and rapper Flo Rida have officially broken up. The break-up was apparently due to Brandy needing to focus on more important things in her life (like her music career) right now.

“I don’t have a rapper boyfriend named Flo Rida. I am very much about myself. I have to focus on what I need to do.”

Oh well… we never really thought they were all that great of a couple anyway!

Meanwhile, Brandy says that even though she’s been going around rapping under alter ego “Bran’Nu” at impromptu concert performances, don’t expect her to come out with a Hip-Hop album anytime soon. The R&B singer herself declared that she will not be changing her careers:

“Maybe two songs (on her new album) feature rap, but I’m not turning into a rapper.”

No comments:

Post a Comment