Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DRAKE CHANNELS HIS INNER FRANK SINATRA IN 2010 VMA PROMO!!!

Drake dons a suit and fedora hat in these newly released promo shots of the Young Money rapper in his 2010 MTV Video Music Awards promo, in which he seems to channel his inner Frank Sinatra, as said by Drake himself.

Check out more pics of his Drake, his thoughts on playing a Frank Sinatra like character on camera, the promo and more info on the upcoming 2010 VMAs below…

“I get to channel my inner Sinatra. In the acting world, you gotta have reference points. I like to get into characters. … There’s a ’50s theme. They got it right, though. They got the set and the wardrobe. I feel like I’m here. There’s a ’50s theme. They got it right, though. They got the set and the wardrobe. I feel like I’m here.”





No comments:

Post a Comment