Wednesday, June 23, 2010

T.I. REFUSES TO BE A 40-YEAR-OLD RAPPER! “I JUST DON’T SEE THAT FOR ME…”!!!


For a minute, it appeared like just about every rapper was planning on following in the footsteps of Jay-Z and continue rapping past the age of 40 (you know, since Jay makes it look so easy), but T.I. says that ain’t happenin’ for him. During a recent interview with CNN, the self-proclaimed KING, who turns 30 this September, made it very clear:

“I’m not going to be the 40-year-old rapper. I would not.

“That’s Jay. He’s doing it very well. Hats off, but I just don’t see that for me.” Tip, who will release his new album King Uncaged on August 17, prefers to take the path of another super-successful rapper. “If I had the option to [be] Jay-Z [or] Will Smith, I think I’d go with Will,” he revealed. “I’m a Jay-Z fan. I have a lot of admiration and respect for Jay and his legacy. But I feel like Will, he gets to spend more time with his family. He gets to be home more and actually raise his kids. I feel like he has more of a home life…and the money don’t hurt. Twenty million dollars a flick ain’t bad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment