Wednesday, July 21, 2010

KOURTNRY KARDASHIAN’S LEARNING HOW TO BALANCE HER CAREER & MOTHERHOOD!!!


Kourtney Kardashian is slowly, but surely learning how to balance her career and motherhood. In a recent interview, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star talked about how she’s still able to make time for her and her boyfriend Scott Disick’s 7 month old son despite having a demanding schedule:

“For me, juggling mommyhood and work is a challenge but each day I learn little tricks to make it all come together. Whether I’m buying for our two DASH stores, designing for our different clothing/jewellery/bikini lines, doing photo shoots or working on any of our other projects, each day is so different from the next. I feel lucky that most of my work allows me to spend so much time with Mason, as he is my first priority!”

No comments:

Post a Comment