Sunday, July 25, 2010

CHAD OCHOCINCO SAYS: “MY JOHNSON DOESN’T LIVE IN A BOX”!!!


NFL star Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson is calling out all you women out there who feel some type of way about him not having enough black women on his new VH1 reality show “Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch.” In a hilarious blog entry posted to Global Grind this week, the Cincinnati Bengals Wide Receiver wrote about his “Johnson” not living in a box and wanting to eat all of the skittles instead of just picking out the green ones. Or something like that.

Imagine if I bought a bag of skittles and only ate the green ones. That would be a waste of a bag of skittles. I’m gonna eat ‘em all. Romance doesn’t fit in a box, and neither does my Johnson. Ok, all kidding aside, my new reality show is about having fun, meeting women and hopefully finding that ultimate catch, whatever race, creed or color she might be.

As a kid growing up, I developed a strong sense of self-worth from the incredible women in my life, all of whom were black. I am the man who I am today because of black women, and I am forever grateful for the values and strength they instilled in me. With all that being said, I was surprised by all of hate that I got from the decisions that were made on the first episode of my reality show Sunday night. The next day, when I went on twitter and saw a lot people talking about how I didn’t pick enough black women or how they weren’t cute or I picked them all at the end…it made my stomach turn. Look….if my mama and my grandmama, the two women who raised me, ain’t got a problem with the women I choose in life, no matter what race they are, then it shouldn’t be a problem to anyone. Bottom line is that I love black women. I got four beautiful children and their mother is black.

However, I’m still single, ready to mingle and a Cincinnati Bengal…so if you see me on the street, please feel to slip me your business card or your number, whether your green, purple, blue or how I like ‘em, pink on the inside. That covers all y’all…right? So, I hope we’re good. Either you fly with me or get flown over. Love and let live.

No comments:

Post a Comment